Reiki Energy Healing
Reiki is a therapeutic technique in which healing energy is channeled or conducted through a practitioners hands and into the person receiving treatment. It is used to help bring the body into emotional and spiritual balance, supporting the body’s natural ability to heal itself. It can reduce stress and promote relaxation both which promote healing. It is performed by “laying on hands” and by using “life force energy” to flow through us. When someone’s “life force energy” is low, then they are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words.
Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and
Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”
Reiki can help
- Balances the body’s energy flow
- beneficial for plants and animals
- Energizes and balances glands, bodily functions and strengthens the immune system
- Energizes body and mind
- Frees blocked emotions
- Increases creativity and awareness
- Increases serotonin and endorphins released by the brain to relieve pain
- Relaxes by working at the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels
- Releases toxins and impurities from the body
- Relieves stress
- Supports and activates the body’s natural ability to heal itself
- Used for distant/absentee healing and healing the planet
- Used to heal the past, present and future experiences
- Used to charge gemstone elixirs, medicines and herb tinctures, or homeopathic remedies
- Used to help aid the digestive system
- Can clear and improve the energy of a space such as the office, home, car, earth, anywhere!
- Helps awaken the “Healer” within
- Assists in aligning one with there Divine truth
- And so so much more!!
What does a Reiki treatment feel like?
A Reiki treatment feels like a wonderful, relaxing energy massage. Many people describe it as a warmth or they feel relaxed and at ease. Some people do not feel anything during a session, but notice a feeling of peace and have a more general over all relaxed feeling after their session. Each person has a different experience and it is unique as the individual. I have had clients not feel anything their first time, but felt a calm wave of warmth or tingles during their second or even third sessions.
Is Reiki safe?
Reiki is a natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in bringing healing to many illnesses. It also works in conjunction with other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. Many hospitals around the country have incorporated Reiki as an option of therapy to expand healing options to their options.
How do you learn Reiki?
The ability to use Reiki is not just taught in a normal classroom setting. It is transferred to the student during a Reiki class. This ability is passed on during an “attunement” given by a Reiki master and allows the student to tap into an unlimited supply of God’s “life force energy” to improve one’s health and enhance the quality of life.
Is Reiki a religion?
While Reiki is spiritual in nature, it is not a religion. It has no dogma, and there is nothing you must believe in order to learn and use Reiki. In fact, Reiki is not based on belief at all and will work whether you believe in it or not. Because Reiki comes from God, many people find that using Reiki puts them more in touch with the experience of their religion rather than having only an intellectual concept.
How long does Reiki last?
In order for the Reiki healing energies to have lasting results, clients must accept responsibility for her or his healing and take an active part in it. Therefore, it is best to practice self care and be sure to drink clean water, eat a healthy diet, stay physically active, and limit your intake of alcohol and nicotine and follow the instructions of your primary care doctors, as well as any specialists that are managing your health care. Sometimes it is necessary to receive more then one treatment to achieve desired results.
Just for today, do not anger.
Do not worry and be filled with gratitude.
Devote yourself to your work. Be kind to people.
Every morning and evening, join your hands in prayer.